Golden rules to follow when applying face masks
Golden rules to follow before applying a face mask
1. Pull back hair, pin it up, tie it, just make sure they are out of the way.
2. Clean you face before applying the mask
3. Always apply with fingertips. Apply it over the forehad, cheek, nose, chip and neck.
4. Never apply the mask around the eye area. The eye area is really sensitive, so leave gaps underneath
5. Try to relax when you have put the mask on, try not to talk, and lie down. The best time to apply a mask is when you are soaking in a bathtub.
6. Leave on the mask for the recommended period of time, and not longer.
7. All masks come with instructions of application and removal of masks, try to follow them.